- A sacred fragrance tree in South America, that means “Holy Wood.”
- Palo Santo was mainly used by Peruvian shamans in their religious and spiritual rituals as a tool to bring good luck, ward off any signs of negativity and as a means of getting a better spiritual connection.
- Palo Santo, when burned, has a unique aroma that can help deepen spiritual moments of meditation and contemplation.
- Burning Palo Santo also drive away mosquitoes and insects and disinfects the air.
- Because of its aroma, its commonly used to ease stress and is thought to have a purifying and cleansing effect on the mind and body.
- This Palo Santo sticks come from trees that die in a natural way, during this process of decomposition the tree is compressed, secreting its oil, and acquiring its medicinal and aromatic properties. The tree remains uncollected for three to four years. Cutting a Palo Santo tree without the decomposition process won’t result in the same benefits.
- This Palo Santo is obtained through fair business practices for the workers in South America as well as for the environment.
- 4 Sticks of sustainably harvested Palo Santo are handpicked and packaged in 100% recycled and biodegradable packaging. Each stick is approximately 10 cm or 4 in long.
Bulk pricing available at Ksh. 3,250/- for 10 sticks
Palo Santo from PERU
Please WhatsApp your order to 0111 487 717.
- Delivery is available at a nominal cost
- Payment via M-PESA